From:        Julien Vermillard <jvermillard@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx, technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc:        PMC list for IoT top level project <iot-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        10/10/2016 02:58 PM
Subject:        [rt-pmc] ACS project proposal
Sent by:        rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear runtime and technology PMC,
We recently received this great proposal:

https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/access-control-service-acs-0

The proposed PMC is Eclipse IoT project but the scope looks broader than just IoT and we would like to know your impression and where is the best place for it (iot/rt/technology).

--
Julien Vermillard