Re: [rt-pmc] New Project Proposal: JSONB-RI

The initial implementation is based on the EclipseLink mapping engine and has significant code sharing. Our decision at that point was to refactor into a couple of projects or fork the common code. Keeping the code together was our choice.

If there is an interest in a separate JSONB-RI that does not require the common EclipseLink code then I would see no problem with the proposal. If there is code from EclipseLink being copied it should be made clear that no effort to keep these in sync will be made.

Doug