Re: [rt-pmc] Gemini-blueprint: Need help reviving the project

sounds right, not sure what the rt-pmc can do to facilitate beyond 'make it so'

Sounds like there are virgo committers that are committers on gemini so they can just hold whatever election is needed to make it happen.

good luck,
Jesse

--
jesse mcconnell