Re: [rt-pmc] Gemini-blueprint: Need help reviving the project

And +1 for rolling all in one from me as well.

Am 10.08.2016 11:06 vorm. schrieb Violeta Georgieva <milesg78@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

I'm also a project lead of Gemini Naming so that makes four projects.

+1 for rolling all Gemini projects into one.

Regards,
Violeta

Hi all,

the Eclipse Virgo project consumes artefacts from Gemini projects. Thus we have
an interest maintaining those project. At the time of writing the project
leads of Gemini Web, Blueprint and Management all are committers of the
Virgo project.

Violeta the project lead of Gemini Web is active and does a great job keeping
the Tomcat components up to date.

Dmity the project lead of Gemini Blueprint offered to transition the leadership
in June 2015 due to personal reasons. Olaf did a great job getting
Gemini Blueprint 2.0 out of the door lately.

Regarding Gemini Management I try my best to keep this project in lights on
mode so we can safely consume it in Virgo.

That makes three projects with chieftains/lonely wolfs only.

+1 for rolling all Gemini projects into one.

Regards,
  florian