Re: [rt-pmc] Gemini-blueprint: Need help reviving the project

Hi All,

I just returned from vacation. Has the discussion been progressed? If the gemini-blueprint project is unresponsive we should talk to Olaf if he is interested in bringing it forward and being added as a committer.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/