Re: [rt-pmc] Runtime platforms on the eclipse download page

On 6/23/2016 3:32 PM, Scott Lewis wrote:
<stuff deleted>

Since I doubt anyone will contribute this for all rt projects, this is essentially saying: you are on your own/do it yourself. Prediction: those that can do it (pmc and/or Foundation) won't do anything, and those that don't have the means (project leads) can't do it...so it won't/can't happen. Feel free to prove me wrong about that.

I suppose given the no changes [1], and the silence on this issue that I and others should conclude that above Prediction is correct?

And of course: through inaction the entire point (something approaching equitable and transparent rt project presentation/discovery) is moving toward being moot now anyway.

Scott

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/

Back to the top