Re: [rt-pmc] Vert.x 3.3 CR release

Maybe 'CR' is just unfamiliar to us at Eclipse who are used to name those builds 'RC'. Searching for the abbreviation reveals that other projects are using it, e.g. JBoss [1]. Personally I would be open to use it, I don't have any problems with that.

Regards,
Markus

[1] https://developer.jboss.org/wiki/JBossProjectVersioning