Re: [rt-pmc] TCNative

sweet, we do integrate with different loggers (SLF4J, etc…) but we don’t ship them OOTB.

On Apr 28, 2016, at 6:00 PM, Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 28 Apr 2016, at 14:45, Julien Viet <julien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

how about dependencies that are optional ? i.e that the code references but can run without and are not shipped ? can these be submitted as works-with ?

Yes, that's exactly the intention of works-with. You would need to build against those and potentially test with those dependencies but never ship/distribute them.

-Gunnar