Re: [rt-pmc] TCNative

On Apr 26, 2016, at 11:24 AM, Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 26 Apr 2016, at 11:19, Julien Viet <julien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

can I open a single CQ for a regular dependency with several jars ?

for example log4j-api and log4j-core, instead of creating two

No, the IP team wants a CQ for each 3rd party artifact being consumed. If a project offer an "all-in-one" jar I use it sometimes to reduce the amount of CQs.

ok, yes that’s what I do for Netty, however I don’t see that for Log4J.

-Gunnar