Re: [rt-pmc] TCNative

Usually you just need to indicate it on the CQ and the IP team will update the record.

I was not able to add a comment on the CQ.

When you sign-in to IPzilla, you should be able to add comments as a committer.

If not then this sounds like a permission issue. Can you check with Webmaster?

For such dependency shall I provide the source code as well ?

Usually not.

You don't even need to submit individual CQs for each dependency. It's possible to submit a request for multiple in on CQ. See here for an example:

-Gunnar

Back to the top