Re: [rt-pmc] ALPN and HTTP/2

ok, I have reached out to John on this.

Is there much precedent on this sort of thing?  Is there a document detailing this process at all?  Is there more than hope in pursuing this?

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 3:16 AM, Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 13/02/2015 1:46 PM, Jesse McConnell wrote:
Does anyone have an idea on how we can get this type of thing
approved?  Or has there been a shift in policy or thinking that would
let us achieve this with as minimal amount of fuss as possible?

I think that the largest issue here is that the Eclipse Foundation currently does not allow the distribution of GPL+CE code. Adding this to the list requires unanimous Board approval. I suggest that you contact John Arthorne and Ed Merks, who are your Committer Board Reps and get them to push on this topic on your behalf.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx
+1.613.220.3223 (mobile)