Re: [rt-pmc] is RT pmc still alive?

No not dissolved.  Just think we all are working as usual on our own Eclipse projects.  I have not heard of any need for regular conference calls.  Anyone want or need to start them again?

I will take a look at your docuware today.

Tom

From:        Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:        02/18/2015 08:33 PM
Subject:        [rt-pmc] is RT pmc still alive?
Sent by:        rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I haven't heard wind of a meeting in ages...did we end up dissolving?

Wayne asked about getting some docuware approved...anyone interested
in looking at ours?

http://git.eclipse.org/c/jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.admin.git/tree/9.3.0

document is in there...most just adding http/2 support to Jetty 9.x
and dropping spdy support.

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell