Re: [rt-pmc] SCM outside Eclipse

On 10/09/2014 8:58 AM, Markus Knauer wrote:
I know that some projects are using Github as their main SCM, e.g. Vert.x [1] or Flux [2]. Maybe a mail to EMO would help to find out more about the current status and directions?

Yes, an email to EMO would be the way to go.

Please see https://wiki.eclipse.org/Social_Coding/Hosting_a_Project_at_GitHub

I know that Wayne and Denis have sent details on how to do this in various emails to the committer list over the past year. My blog is not intended to be the main channel for project infrastructure information.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top