Re: [rt-pmc] ECF 3.9.0

Hi Ian/all,

On 8/5/2014 7:20 PM, Ian Bull wrote:
Hi everyone,

Tomorrow is the only planning council meeting before SR1 (well there is one in early sept, but we will be pushing up against the end-game at that point). I'm happy to push for a minor release of EFC with SR1, and I don't think there will be any problem from the planning council perspective. Assuming the bits don't conflict with Equinox/Platform bits, I'm confident people will be fine with this.

Was this the case? (people fine with it?) We are now nearly ready to release ECF 3.9, and if approved we will be looking to contribute the 3.9 build for Luna SR1.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top