Re: [rt-pmc] Suggest to cancel PMC calls for July-August

+1
On 2014-07-09, 10:25 AM, Markus Knauer wrote:
+1

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 3:36 PM, Christian Campo <christian.campo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1

Von: Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Antworten an: Runtime list <rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: Mittwoch, 9. Juli 2014 14:51
An: Runtime list <rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: [rt-pmc] Suggest to cancel PMC calls for July-August

I don't see any topics for discussion on the mailing list or otherwise.  I suggest we cancel the meeting today.  Also I think we can likely cancel the July and August meetings like we have in previous Summer months.

Tom

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
USt-IdNr. DE207665352