Von: rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Scott Lewis
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. März 2014 21:09
An: Runtime Project PMC mailing list
Betreff: [rt-pmc] ECF and IoT

I'm not sure that this is the right place to post this...as it's really directed to EF marketing for runtime, but this is probably close enough to get through:

In previous blog post [1], Ian Skerrett listed some 'IoT projects' at Eclipse, but omitted rt ECF.

ECF certainly should be on this list...now especially...since our 3.8 release includes support for OSGi Remote Services over MQTT [2].

Thanks,

Scott

[1]
http://ianskerrett.wordpress.com/2014/01/30/current-status-of-eclipse-iot-projects
[2] http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/NewAndNoteworthy.html
compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
USt-IdNr. DE207665352