Re: [rt-pmc] EBR Maven Plug-in Dependencies

Thomas, your conclusions are correct! I’d be happy to be the new PL bringing this project forward.

-Gunnar

Am 03.02.2014 um 17:50 schrieb Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx>:

I can ask Jerermy Hughes, the current PL, about nominating Gunnar as the new PL.  But I want to get an explicit answer from Gunnar if he is willing to step up to the role.  So far we have just been discussing the future of the project itself, but I may have missed the note where Gunnar agreed to step into the role.  Its probably implied by Gunnar's responses to this thread, but better to be sure ;-)

Tom

<graycol.gif>Wayne Beaton ---02/03/2014 10:20:34 AM---And you're a member of the PMC. It looks like you have all that you need  to make this happen. ;-)

From: Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date: 02/03/2014 10:20 AM
Subject: Re: [rt-pmc] EBR Maven Plug-in Dependencies
Sent by: rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

And you're a member of the PMC. It looks like you have all that you need to make this happen. ;-)

We just need to be open and transparent about this. It would be ideal if we could get the existing PL to start an election to replace you, and  we get the required minimum of three votes.

If ideal isn't possible, we can work on an alternative.

Wayne