[rt-pmc] Virgo project lead

Dear RT PMC

The vote ([1]) on virgo-dev to elect Florian Waibel as the Project Lead of Virgo has been running for 11 business days and now has seven +1s from committers and no -1s. So following the process in [2], please could you approve Florian's election and let me and the PMO know so that I can stop chasing and the formalities can be completed, respectively.

Thanks!

PS. Thanks for completing the same process for Dmitry Sklyut's election as Gemini Blueprint Project Lead.

Back to the top