Re: [rt-pmc] Topics for RT PMC call

No topics from me either, although I'd be happy to approve a project lead.

Also, I'd like to remind everyone that the EclipseCon CfP is now open [1]. Please pass this information along to your projects and start thinking about your EclipseCon talks.

[1] https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2014/cfp

Cheers,
Ian