Re: [rt-pmc] PMC representative for Vert.x

If the other Vert.x committers are happy with this, then +1 from me.

Cheers,
Ian

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Tim Fox <timvolpe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Eclipse RT-folk,

To introduce myself: my name is Tim Fox and I'm the project lead for the Vert.x project.

I received a mail from Thomas Watson requesting that we nominate someone for the RT PMC. So, as requested, and in agreement with the other Vert.x project committers (in cc) I would like to nominate myself as the RT PMC representative for Vert.x.

Thanks