[rt-pmc] RAP contributions and releases (Luna)

Hi RT PMC members,

we announced it on our rap-dev mailing list and in our newsgroup: We are going to have two releases in the Luna timeframe! Basically we are following a similar approach as last year.

- RAP 2.2 is scheduled for December 2013. The release will be based on Kepler, but we are going to contribute these builds to the Luna milestones as well. We don't plan any service releases for RAP 2.2.

- RAP 2.3 is scheduled together with Luna in June 2014 and will get bug fixes together with SR1 and SR2.

Details will be announced on our rap-dev mailing list; the release plan and additional information is available from the project portal [1].

[1] http://projects.eclipse.org/projects/rt.rap/releases

Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top