Re: [rt-pmc] new co-lead for Riena

+1.

cheers,
ian

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 8:00 AM, Campo, Christian <Christian.Campo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

FWIW. Thorsten is Riena committer since day one. While I do a lot of the talks at EclipseCon‘s, he actually understands the content much better than I do. :-)

He hasnt been just been very present in ECONs and other conferences, but he knows and understands all the internals of Riena.

Christian

Von: rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von michael keith
Gesendet: Dienstag, 2. Juli 2013 15:15
An: Runtime Project PMC mailing list
Betreff: Re: [rt-pmc] new co-lead for Riena

+1

Don't know Thorsten, but if Christian is happy with him as a co-lead that's good enough for me :-)

On 02/07/2013 4:15 AM, Campo, Christian wrote:

hi rt-pmc,

I proposed on the riena-dev mailing list that Thorsten Schenkel is be co-lead next to me for Riena. (up to now I was the only projectlead)

Vote was 8/0/0 with +1/0/-1.

I am seeking the approval of the RT-PMC for Thorsten to become the co-lead for Riena.

thanks

christian

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main

fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
USt-IdNr. DE207665352