Re: [rt-pmc] new co-lead for Riena

+1
On 2013-07-02 10:50 AM, Glyn Normington wrote:
+1

Regards,
Glyn

On 2 Jul 2013, at 14:14, michael keith <michael.keith@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

+1

Don't know Thorsten, but if Christian is happy with him as a co-lead that's good enough for me :-)

On 02/07/2013 4:15 AM, Campo, Christian wrote:
hi rt-pmc,

I proposed on the riena-dev mailing list that Thorsten Schenkel is be co-lead next to me for Riena. (up to now I was the only projectlead)

Vote was 8/0/0 with +1/0/-1.

I am seeking the approval of the RT-PMC for Thorsten to become the co-lead for Riena.

thanks
christian
compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
USt-IdNr. DE207665352