[rt-pmc] Eclipse RT Articles

Hello everyone,

We’re looking for Eclipse RT articles that we would use for the next Eclipse newsletter in July. Each month we publish a newsletter to over 40K subscribers. The newsletter is usually focused on a specific topic and we’d like to feature ‘Eclipse RT’ as the theme for next month.

You can see previous newsletters at http://www.eclipse.org/community/eclipse_newsletter/

If anyone is interested in providing an article, please let me know. It can be existing articles that have previously been written or new content.  We would need the articles by July 19.

Thank you in advance,

Roxanne Joncas

Eclipse Foundation
t: 613-224-9461 x241