Re: [rt-pmc] Equinox 3.9 docuware

It's formatted more like a review document in the corresponding review record;

http://projects.eclipse.org/projects/rt.equinox/reviews/3.9.0-release-review

The review document renders review fields on behalf of the release record (i.e. the data is represented in the release record).

This is not a well-documented feature (yet). A few projects have discovered it, but very few have started using it. I'll update the documentation.

Wayne