Re: [rt-pmc] Agenda Topic

I can do that.

Regards,
Glyn

On 23 May 2013, at 16:33, Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I added it to the agenda [1].

I will not be available next week for the PMC call.  I need someone else to take the notes and use the moderator code to start the call.

Tom

[1] - http://wiki.eclipse.org/RT/meetings/PMC_Minutes_130529

<graycol.gif>Jesse McConnell ---05/23/2013 08:49:48 AM---I would like to discuss the idea of moving the CometD project with the group, especially with the RA

From: Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/23/2013 08:49 AM
Subject: [rt-pmc] Agenda Topic
Sent by: rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I would like to discuss the idea of moving the CometD project with the group, especially with the RAP folks as someone there has apparently been talking with another Jetty committer about the project and we seem to have a couple of convergent threads coming together making this seem like something we might want to at least look into.  Jetty folks have been the primary contributors on the project pretty much since its inception.

The project is a member of another foundation at the moment (The Dojo Foundation) so I don't know yet what would all be involved but I wanted to make it a topic on the next RTPMC call to at least gauge interest.

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell