Re: [rt-pmc] Con call today?

If we all keep sending reminder emails to this list for the next 10 minutes, that should help :-).

I'll be there as soon as my coffee is ready.

- ian

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 5:54 AM, michael keith <michael.keith@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ditto in spades.

On 01/05/2013 8:52 AM, Jesse McConnell wrote:
if I can keep focused for the next 9 minutes to call in I will, can't count the times I space the call after that 10 minute google calendar warning :)

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx