Re: [rt-pmc] Architecture Council representative

I've updated the database.

Thanks,

Wayne

On 04/22/2013 03:54 PM, Thomas Watson wrote:

I thought we already did this, but perhaps it was informal.  According to latest meeting minutes for April [1] our primary representative is Christian Campo.  But we always seem to have at least one alternative also attending.

Tom

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/April_11_2013

Inactive
          hide details for The Eclipse Foundation ---04/22/2013 02:37:06
          PM---Greetings RT PMC. While the RT project has plenty The Eclipse Foundation ---04/22/2013 02:37:06 PM---Greetings RT PMC. While the RT project has plenty of members on the Architecture Council,

From: The Eclipse Foundation <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date: 04/22/2013 02:37 PM
Subject: [rt-pmc] Architecture Council representative
Sent by: rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings RT PMC.

While the RT project has plenty of members on the Architecture Council, it does not have an official representative.

It can be an existing appointed member of the Architecture Council, with the added responsibility of being the go-to person for all things RT during meetings and discussion.

Do you want to appoint somebody?

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton on behalf of the