Re: [rt-pmc] EclipseCon Pannel

ok, given this some time floating around my inbox starting at me..

After rewriting the 'However' section in the original mail a handful of times I simply come back to Glyn's one liner which the entire thing could be on.

Is there a missing integration component in the Eclipse Runtime component stack?

We have kicked this concept around for quite some time so it would be good to finally put it up to the community by posing that simple question because it distills the essence of the discussion.  Perhaps another way to as the same question:

Is the Eclipse Runtime Project failing the community by not providing a expected completely integrated stack of software for building applications on, or is it just an useful organizational construct for projects that would otherwise have no home under existing Eclipse structure?

Answer that and we can finally put that class of issue to bed once and for all :)

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx