Re: [rt-pmc] Git migration status

Well that's an approach that I hadn't considered. I'll see what the EDP has to say about cleansing with fire...

Wayne

On 09/21/2012 05:27 PM, Jesse McConnell wrote:

burn them! cleanse them with fire!!

imo, smoke the top level project bits you want to and as for the other project, it does look pretty long in the tooth, imo just migrate it to a git repo and let it sit for a while to see if anyone picks it up down the road.  no harm in having it lay in a git repo untouched, and makes it easy for someone to fork and spruce up if they do desire.

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell