Re: [rt-pmc] Juno Retrospective

Am 05.09.2012 13:59, schrieb Jesse McConnell:
> With maven central we can get download statistics on a
> per artifact (and version) basis which helps us gauge the usage of
> particular point releases of jetty over time.

There is a download statistic tool on the "Tools for Committes" page.
That page is available if you sign in on the portal suing your committer
id and password.

However, this requires your p2 repo to be prepare to track downloads:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_download_stats

It may also be possible to extract those stats from the access logs. But
AFAIK there is no infrastructure for us committers to access/browse
those stats. Webmasters may be able to provide some stats.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx