[rt-pmc] PMC Membership

My esteemed colleagues,

It has been about a year now since I joined Microsoft. At that time it there were some directions that would have had me continuing some level of work in Eclipse.  Since then I have taken on some new roles/projects and it is now clear that I will not, in the foreseeable future, have time to do justice to any formal role at Eclipse.  As such, it makes sense for me to resign as a PMC member.

I want to thank everyone who has contributed to the projects over the decade+ that I was involved.  Working on Eclipse has certainly been one of the high points in my career and much of that is due to the people.

All the best.

Jeff

Back to the top