Re: [rt-pmc] Juno Retrospective

My understanding is the same as Gunnar.  If you already did a release and are just rolling that into the common release then you don't need a new set of docuware, just reuse the docuware from the release you are including in the train.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Jesse McConnell ---08/23/2012 07:12:34 AM---> The final decision it's up to you. As i said earlier, bJesse McConnell ---08/23/2012 07:12:34 AM---> The final decision it's up to you. As i said earlier, being in the

Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx>

08/23/2012 07:12 AM

Re: [rt-pmc] Juno Retrospective

> The final decision it's up to you. As i said earlier, being in the
> common repo does cause some work. But your other argument is invalid.
> You don't need to re-roll any release docuware. If you already did a
> release then EMO can/will use the docs attached to that release bug for
> Kepler.

we have had to reroll the docuware each time, though I believe the
last time wayne said we could get away with resubmitting the previous
release docuware in the future so moving forward that would hopefully
be the case

jesse