Re: [rt-pmc] Juno Retrospective

Am 23.08.2012 13:29, schrieb Jesse McConnell:
> [...] we don't have to pay any attention to
> the M+# mails and deadlines, etc etc.  Nor do we have to re-roll
> release docuware when the time comes, etc etc.

The final decision it's up to you. As i said earlier, being in the
common repo does cause some work. But your other argument is invalid.
You don't need to re-roll any release docuware. If you already did a
release then EMO can/will use the docs attached to that release bug for
Kepler.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht