Re: [rt-pmc] Juno Retrospective

I am not entirely sure we need to...

because as it is we already publish this composite repo of signed
jetty-8 artifacts that people can consume for their kepler
contributions, what they need shows up in kepler regardless.  Not
being on the release train means we don't have to pay any attention to
the M+# mails and deadlines, etc etc.  Nor do we have to re-roll
release docuware when the time comes, etc etc.

So while dropping the WebStarter stuff would certainly help the
process issue, I am not sure what the tangible benefits of making sure
the jetty artifacts that other projects don't need show up in the
release repo are?

cheers,
jesse

--