[rt-pmc] Kepler release

On the PMC call today Mike requested more information about the Kepler release and the requirements for joining etc.  The first planning council meeting since the Juno release has not happened yet.  It is scheduled for August 1st [1].  The RT PMC is in need of a new planning council representative and it would be good to get one nominated before the first meeting next week.  I would prefer someone other than myself to be the representative since I have already been the representative in the past.  Any volenteers?

David Williams has posted an initial planning wiki for the Kepler release [2] and I expect more details to be posted after the meeting in August.  For projects that are thinking about joining the release train, you should one of your project leads join the cross project mailing list [3].  This is where general issues are discussed that may be a concern to one or more projects participating in the release.  I encourage you to ask any questions you may have about joining the release on that list [4].

Tom

[1] - http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council

[2] - http://wiki.eclipse.org/Kepler/Simultaneous_Release_Plan