Re: [rt-pmc] conference call today...

Since you are not on the call, what is your opinion on 382206 ? (+1, -1) ??

You didnt leave any comments on the bug ?

christian

Von: Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: [rt-pmc] conference call today...

Hi all,

sorry, I cannot attend our monthly call today because of another internal meeting at the same time.

On the other hand, I don't have any topics today. The RAP release review is scheduled, the documentation and the IP logs are submitted, and the RC4 contribution is ready.

My only concern is the ECF rebuild discussion on bug 382206...

Thanks,
Markus

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
USt-IdNr. DE207665352