Re: [rt-pmc] Gyrex RT PMC participation

Hi Gunner welcome to the group.  Sorry I dropped the ball on contacting you!  No worries on the slow start.  I think we are all pretty busy with our own projects and getting Juno released.

It is good to hear that a new committer and possible co-lead is in the works for Gyrex.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Gunnar Wagenknecht ---05/10/2012 08:47:45 AM---Greetings RT PMC,Gunnar Wagenknecht ---05/10/2012 08:47:45 AM---Greetings RT PMC,

Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

05/10/2012 08:47 AM

[rt-pmc] Gyrex RT PMC participation

Greetings RT PMC,

I was looking for a meeting schedule and found the dial-in numbers and
the last meeting notes which brings up an action item for us (will, or
Tom who would have delegated to us ;)).

http://wiki.eclipse.org/RT/meetings/PMC_Minutes_120502#Gyrex

Initially it will be me who'll represent Gyrex in the RT PMC. There is
some discussion in bringing in a co-lead so that there will be a backup
in case I can't attend. But that's not happening in the near future. He
need to start contributing patches first.:)

Looking at the schedule it seems like the next calls will be May 16th,
May 30th and June 13th. I already know that that I won't be able to make
the calls due to a lucky combination of vacation and travels and
conflicts. Meanwhile, I subscribed to the list and I'll monitor both
(the list as well as the minutes wiki) for possible action items! Sorry
for the slow start. :(

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht