Re: [rt-pmc] Gyrex likes to move to RT

+1 from me.  As Jesse mentioned the project just needs to elect a representative to the RT PMC.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Gunnar Wagenknecht ---04/20/2012 03:00:54 PM---Dear RT PMC,Gunnar Wagenknecht ---04/20/2012 03:00:54 PM---Dear RT PMC,

Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx,

04/20/2012 03:00 PM

[rt-pmc] Gyrex likes to move to RT

Dear RT PMC,

With its upcoming 1.0 release, the Eclipse Gyrex project intends to
graduate and move to the RT top-level project. We had very good
discussion and received positive feedback about this at EclipseCon. I
also heard it was discussed on a recent PMC call.

I'm asking for your opinions/votes on our intend to move. Please don't
hesitate to bring up any questions.

Also, I'm interested in learning any requirements/tasks/duties involved
in joining the RT top-level project.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht