Re: [rt-pmc] release requirements discussion

Well FWIW I only think the orbit one really applies.  The no harm one
to me means that your not going out of your way to make life difficult
for another project, not that your proactively testing to make sure
that other projects work correctly on your system.

the orbit one is a stickler though, I know they want everything 3rd
party pulling from orbit, but I thought that was an incremental goal
of yours right?  Get the slew of dependencies you pulled in from
springsource into svn for the short term and then transition off of
them over time as they get into orbit or have suitable replacements.

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell