[rt-pmc] release requirements discussion

On the last call I said that I would go through the tracker that we
did for jetty and list of the things that I had basically gone through
and put 'n/a' on as they really didn't apply to our project, or we
just flat out do things differently such that is made no sense.

These are basically the options you see on the following grid.

http://eclipse.org/indigo/planning/SimultaneousReleaseGrid.php

I don't see adding n/a as a particularly onerous task on here but some
the others are pretty important to the release process and do
represent some extra work.

API
Message Bundles
Capabilities
Support Translations
Excel in NL Support
Branding
Usability
Enable Use with All Languages
Ramp Down Planned and Defined
Accessibility

Glyn, do you want to look through the list on the grid and list out
what bullets you see as potentially most time consuming for virgo?
then we can have some group discussion on how to make them easier,
following that take it to the david williams for some feedback.

cheers,
jesse

Back to the top