Re: [rt-pmc] Architecture Council representative for RT-PMC

FYI: I am already a member of the AC.

On 03/08/2011 11:59 AM, Thomas Watson wrote:

The architecture council requires a primary and backup delegate from each PMC. The current delegates on record are Jeff and myself. With Jeff's departure from the RT-PMC he cannot remain our primary delegate. Christian Campo is already a member of the Architecture Council. Are there other PMC members that are part of the AC?

I suggest we nominate Christian as the backup delegate and move myself up to the primary delegate. Of coarse Christian would have to agree to this since I have not told him I am nominating him. ;-) He is also free to take the primary delegate position if he wants to.

I am also open to other suggestions. For example, we could nominate Jesse or another PMC member to the Architecture Council and have him/her be one of the delegates

Tom