Re: [rt-pmc] RT PMC Meeting Participation

On 08/04/2011 06:59 PM, Jesse McConnell wrote:

> So...based on that we should decide to change things or not.  I vote
> for a bit of change, perhaps the next pmc meeting or two should be
> largely devoted to _what_ each project is up to and where we have
> potentially interesting and beneficial interactions.  If we find a
> neat area that two or more projects could collaborate on for the
> mutual benefit of both projects then we should identify and foster it
> from the standpoint of the pmc.

+1

Another idea... why not make it a habit (but please no requirement!) to
informally "demo" an upcoming project release on the call. That way,
everybody learns into what a direction a project is technically moving.
Essential to know if you intend to collaborate.
Alternatively, the project plan for the upcoming release could be presented.

Markus

Back to the top