Re: [rt-pmc] Architecture Council representative for RT-PMC

Yes

On 2011-08-04, at 5:37 AM, Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Jeff, but it is true that we need to find another delegate to the AC, correct?

Tom

<graycol.gif>Jeff McAffer ---08/04/2011 01:20:04 AM---Minor correction. I have not departed from the PMC but rather resigned as leader. At least for now I would like to remain on t

<ecblank.gif>
From:
<ecblank.gif>
Jeff McAffer <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<ecblank.gif>
To:
<ecblank.gif>
Runtime Project PMC mailing list <rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
<ecblank.gif>
Date:
<ecblank.gif>
08/04/2011 01:20 AM
<ecblank.gif>
Subject:
<ecblank.gif>
Re: [rt-pmc] Architecture Council representative for RT-PMC

Minor correction. I have not departed from the PMC but rather resigned as leader. At least for now I would like to remain on the PMC though will not be able to do any meetings fro the next month or so due to vacation, moving, etc.

Jeff