Re: [rt-pmc] RT PMC Meeting Participation

Hi Ralf,

Welcome aboard! Thanks for joining us. Wayne is there any procedure we need to follow with the EMO to add Ralf as a PMC member? The RT PMC policy is to allow each project to nominate their own PMC representative, is anything else needed here?

Tom

Inactive hide details for Ralf Sternberg ---08/03/2011 01:45:05 PM---Hi,Ralf Sternberg ---08/03/2011 01:45:05 PM---Hi,

Ralf Sternberg <rsternberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

08/03/2011 01:45 PM

Re: [rt-pmc] RT PMC Meeting Participation

Hi,

I agreed with Jochen to attend for the RAP project. As co-lead of the
project, I'd like to take the opportunity to represent RAP in this
panel.

Regards, Ralf

http://wiki.eclipse.org/RT for the google calendar with the