Re: [rt-pmc] RT PMC Meeting Participation

Sorry Markus! I got the wrong Markus K. ;-) It was good for me to get the list written down anyway because the portal for the RT PMC is out of date and we need to fix that.

I agree with Jesse's statement. We need to figure out how to make it more relevant to the different projects. If we don't get more participation then I think we need to discuss what the purpose of the PMC is in general for the different projects. If it turns out that it is not strongly relevant then perhaps a monthly call is the right thing. But somehow I do not anticipate more participation by reducing the number of opportunities for folks to participate.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Markus Alexander Kuppe ---08/03/2011 10:19:01 AM---On 08/03/2011 04:57 PM, Thomas Watson wrote:Markus Alexander Kuppe ---08/03/2011 10:19:01 AM---On 08/03/2011 04:57 PM, Thomas Watson wrote:

Markus Alexander Kuppe <rt-pmc_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx>

08/03/2011 10:19 AM

http://wiki.eclipse.org/RT for the google calendar
> with the meeting times.
>
> The RT-PMC is really starting to hurt because of lack of participation.
> Each RT project needs to nominate a representative which can attend the
> calls and participate in the mailing list discussions.

[...]

> ECF - Markus Knauer

I will send word to Markus to show up on the call more regularly. ;-o

Regards
Markus _Kuppe_

P.S.: I guess one reason I usually miss the calls is, that they have
very little relevance for ECF. And just reading over the minutes saves
time. In general, what about a monthly con call instead of a bi-weekly one?