Re: [rt-pmc] RT PMC Meeting Participation

On vacation last week and this week.

Doug

On 2011-08-03, at 11:57 AM, Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We postponed the RT-PMC call last week to this week. Only Jesse and I joined the call. Did folks forget we moved the call or simply have conflicts? Please see http://wiki.eclipse.org/RT for the google calendar with the meeting times.

The RT-PMC is really starting to hurt because of lack of participation. Each RT project needs to nominate a representative which can attend the calls and participate in the mailing list discussions.

Here is the list of RT projects and the known RT-PMC representatives:

Apricot - New project, needs representation, is anyone from apricot monitoring this mailing list?
ECF - Markus Knauer
EclipseLink - Doug Clarke
Equinox - Tom Watson
eRCP - Mark Rogalski - is this project in hibernation?
Gemini - Mike Keith
Jetty - Jesse McConnell
RAP - Jochen Krause?? Needs a new rep?
Riena - Christian Campo
Smila - ?? needs representation
Virgo - Glyn Normington

We moved the RT-PMC calls back by 30 minutes because some folks on the PMC indicated that this time would allow them to participate in the calls. I don't think this has happened. Is the problem the time slot for the call? Are there other suggestions for gaining more participation? If you see your name on the list above and you are not joining the calls regularly then please let us know how we can get your participation. If you are unable or unwilling to participate then we must find another representative from your project that is willing and able to participate.

Thanks for you attention.

Tom