Re: [rt-pmc] RT PMC Meeting Participation

On 08/03/2011 04:57 PM, Thomas Watson wrote:
> We postponed the RT-PMC call last week to this week. Only Jesse and I
> joined the call. Did folks forget we moved the call or simply have
> conflicts? Please see http://wiki.eclipse.org/RT for the google calendar
> with the meeting times.
>
> The RT-PMC is really starting to hurt because of lack of participation.
> Each RT project needs to nominate a representative which can attend the
> calls and participate in the mailing list discussions.

[...]

> ECF - Markus Knauer

I will send word to Markus to show up on the call more regularly. ;-o

Regards
Markus _Kuppe_

P.S.: I guess one reason I usually miss the calls is, that they have
very little relevance for ECF. And just reading over the minutes saves
time. In general, what about a monthly con call instead of a bi-weekly one?

Back to the top