OSGi Alliance Community Event 2011
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
The OSGi Alliance is pleased to announce the next OSGi Alliance Community Event that will take place September 20 and 21, 2011 in Darmstadt, Germany and be hosted by Deutsche Telekom, SAP AG, and Software AG.
This year the focus will be on 'OSGi -Evolution & Success'. The event will not only provide the latest news about the OSGi Alliance and its current spec work, but also explore how organizations are implementing and benefiting from using OSGi standards based architectures in their IT infrastructures, products, and services. It is expected to attract enterprise and embedded software architects, IT decision makers and software leaders as well as developers who are using OSGi as the basis for their next generation IT infrastructure.
The Call for Presentations is now open for submissions. The Program Committee is especially interested in real-life case studies and the sharing of lessons learned.
Topic ideas may include:
- Information on OSGi based product solutions (with a focus on the benefits that OSGi provides to the product)
- Case studies from enterprise IT organizations on how OSGi has been implemented within their organization
- Case studies about the benefits of using and/or migrating to OSGi
- Best practice guidelines for deploying OSGi
- Architectural guidelines for using OSGi
- Migrating/refactoring existing systems with OSGi
- Technology oriented presentations related to the use of OSGi
- Other topics of interest to the intended audience, including panel session topics
Submissions are welcomed for long and short talks, as well as tutorials, panels and BOFs. All proposals should include the following:
- Presentation title
- Your requested preference for type of presentation - long talk (50 mins), short talk (20 mins), tutorial (120 mins), panel, or BOF
- Presenter name
- Presenter employer
- Presentation Abstract (max 250 words)
- Presenter Bio (max 100 words)
Submit Proposals Online. The deadline for submission is June 30, 2011.
If you have any other questions, please contact us.