Re: [rt-pmc] RT Indigo Feature Roundup

Thanks for the reminder. I updated the wiki for Equinox.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Doug Clarke ---06/06/2011 03:41:23 PM---Are there other RT projects beyond ECF and EclipseLink that hDoug Clarke ---06/06/2011 03:41:23 PM---Are there other RT projects beyond ECF and EclipseLink that have new features worth highlighting for Indigo? Will send this to

Doug Clarke <douglas.clarke@xxxxxxxxxx>

06/06/2011 03:41 PM

Re: [rt-pmc] RT Indigo Feature Roundup

Are there other RT projects beyond ECF and EclipseLink that have new features worth highlighting for Indigo? Will send this to Ian tomorrow.

Doug

http://wiki.eclipse.org/RT/Indigo